Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Oh Yeah... I forgot I had a blog...

Hello anyone that may actually read this. So last year I became really busy once work started and totally ran out of time for anything not related to 6th grade. It was overall a kind of crappy school year and this summer ended up being super busy.

 So here's the update:  for more than a year the boyfriend and I have been trying to find a place to live,  and finding anything wheelchair accessible that also accepts cats is not possible.  In addition to that, I am no longer working at the school so budget is also an issue.  To resolve our problems, we decided to move into my apartment (sad face).  It's a way to save money and no lease so that when we're ready for a real house we will be able to go when we need to. The current projects we've been working on is rearranging the apartment, getting rid of stuff, and soon to be repainting the kitchen. Additionally, I've been trying to find a new job and organize my life.  I've done a lot of cooking this summer and wish I wrote down what I did so that I would have something actually on this blog, as well as record of these recipes I've made that I will never be able to duplicate.

 So I will try to get my act together, cook more,  and write what I have in order to get back in the habit of keeping stuff here and getting into a routine. Stand by for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment